Wednesday, September 3, 2008

why did chicken cross da road..

KINDERGARTEN TEACHER:
To get to the other side.

ARISTOTLE:
It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

RONALD REAGAN:
I forget.

M. NIXON:
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

COMPUTER PROGRAMMER:
In order for the chicken to cross the road safely they not only need one driver to access the server farm if not they will hang in the middle of the road.

JERRY SEINFELD:
Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was this chickendoing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

BILL GATES:
I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, fileyour important documents, and unbalance your checkbook

MAHATHIR:
You know, I am tired of all this..'apa-nama'chicken-chicken bisnes....the foreign powers should stopintervening in our domestic affairs andjust leave our chickens alone..... if theywant to...'apa nama' cross theroad, they should be allowed to crossthe road .. Malaysia is ademocratic country,we let our chickensdo whatever they wantto do.... as long as they don't threatenthe Malay unity and try totopple the government...


BILL CLINTON :
I've had so many chicks, I can't remember...

Colonel Sanders (from KFC) :
Oops, do i miss 1 ?

Cindy Sheehan's Answer:
The chicken joined me and other Americans as we marched to President Bush's Texas ranch to protest the war in Iraq.

Mel Gibson's Answer:
Why do you think the chicken crossed the road? Because its a (censored) Jew. Jews think they can just (censored) cross the street whenever they want. Jewish chickens are responsible for all the wars in the world...are you a Jew??

Jim Gilchrist's Answer:
The chicken was an illegal immigrant. He not only crossed the road, but he also crossed the border! There are over 12 million illegal chickens in this country. My fellow Minutemen members have witnessed this for years while the feds do nothing about it.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's Answer:
The chicken crossed the holy road to resist the crusaders. Unfortunately, he was killed during the jihad. He has died a martyr.

Howard Stern's Answer:
I'm afraid to answer that because the FCC would fine me for it! Wait until I'm on satellite radio, then I'll tell you.

Jose Canseco's Answer:
The chicken was juiced up on steroids! Mark McGwire and I would shoot the chicken in the buttocks everyday after baseball practice. All the details are in my new book.

Jessica Simpson 's Answer:
Why would he be one a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?

No comments: