Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Toilet Poem

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger, Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Another to be poet, he wrote this below that...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted


Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!


Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.


I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.


There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...


And finally, this should teach some a lesson...

Sign seen at a family restaurant toilet wall:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim properly.

No comments: