Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The mystery of the cows' sudden death, 18 SX

Once there was a farmer with a wife, 3 sons and 20 cows. they earn their living by selling cows' milk.

One day, when the farmer woke up in the morning, he saw all his cows were dead and he couldn't find out why. Then, he thought"Haih, how am I going to support my family if my cows were dead? I better kill my self first." and he commit suicide by stabbing himself with a knife.Then, his wife woke up. After she saw the death of her husband and the 20 cows, she thought"My God! How am I going to earn my family a living if my husband and the 20 cows were dead?!". Unable to tolerate anymore, she killed herself with a knife.

The eldest son woke up and found the death of his parents and the 20 cows. He have the same thought and want to commit suicide. As he was afraid that killing himself witha knife is very painful, he decided to drown himself in the nearest river.

Unknown to them, a mermaid live in the river but she was a horny monster with a beatiful face and perfect body. When she ask what the eldest son was doing, she told him"I have the ability to ressurect your parents and the 20 cows if only you can have sex with me 13 times. If you fail, I'll kill you.". The eldest son agreed but he can only make till 10 times......So, he was dead.

The secound son woke up later and discover the same thing, have the same thought and wanted to kill himself by drowning. But he met the same mermaid, agreed with her 'trade' but this time, she demands 15 sex with her, but the secound son can only made till 13 times, so, he was killed.

Lastly, the youngest son woke up and did the same thing like his brothers. but this time, the mermaid demands 20 sex! Miraclely, the youngest son not only can have sex with her 20 time but over!

When they finished, it was the mermaid who was tired and she asked excitingly"Wow, you were great! How you manage to make that far?".

And the youngest son answered"That's why the 20 cows were dead......".

No comments: