Monday, August 18, 2008

Take off the cloth

Once upon a time, theres a pretty little girl, because of his family, she have to stay in her uncle house which still single. Both of them look like normal at home.

One day, the little girl finally cannot tahan and she rush to her uncle room.....

"Uncle, i cannot tahan anymore..... pls take off my shirt......". her uncle feel very surprise but he follow what she said....

"Please take off my skirt also.......", her uncle still follow what she said. "

and also........take off my bra.....slowly......". her uncle stop for while, but he still take off the bra.

"and lastly....... my underwear......" and finally uncle also take it off slowly.......The girl shamelly say ,

"ok... start from now........please dont wear my cloth anymore........"

No comments: