Monday, August 18, 2008

The poor eyesight man

There is a man with his wife go to clinic to see doctor due to the man poor eyesight.
So, they went to see the doctor and here is the conversation.

Wife : My husband seem like getting mad and crazy now a days doctor, you go to have a conversation with him for a while.

Doctor : Ok, I would try to talk with him and see where goes wrong.

So, the doctor and the man have a conversation...

Man : I am so fortunate enough for a god to likes me very much, everytime at night when I go to pissed at toilet. The light at toilet would switch on automatically to enable me to see it. Don't you think this is such a bless ?

Doctor : Yeah, you are right. Is such a bless to have the god to likes you very much until it switch on the light at the toilet for you to see. If you don't mind, would you go outside and let me have a talk with your wife ? So, the man go outside....

Doctor : I think your husband have some mental problem and have to be send hospital. I don't think is because of his eyesight problem because he told me that everytime he go to pissed at toilet at night, the god would switch on the light for him.

Wife : No wonder, now I know who is the one who pissed infront of the refrigerator.

No comments: