Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not enuff?, Long time no notti notti joke?

A young man, went to see a sexologist.
He told the doctor, he has some problems doing it.
The doctor replies "How come? What happened..please explain."

The young man replied.. Its juz that my wife,She wakes me up at 3 am in the morning,And we go at it till 5 am in the morning.. then i go to work.

The doctor says "Thats norm...."
The young man interupted, "Wait"After that on the way to work,I usually go by train, and i always meet up with this,cute gurl.. and we do it in the toilet on the train.

Doctor "But thats goo..."
Young man says " no..no"After that.. when i reach my office i,Do it with my real hot secretary,We do it about 3-4 times during my office hours.

Doctor "Waohh..But.."
Young man butts in " it's not that "On the way back home after work,I go on a different train,And i meet up with another real cute gurl...And we go for it in the toilet...

Doctor "..........."

When i get back home,My wife misses me soo much...We do it right in front on the doorstep..
For a few hours...
And i always miss my dinner because of that..

Doctor "Well u haf a very healthy sex life..I dun c ur problem"


Young man..."The problem is.........." "It hurts when i masturbate.......sob"

No comments: