Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Lesson To Hamsap People

One day, Boss Wang and Boss Chin meet together and talk since they are friend.

Wang: Hi there.

Chin: Oh hi, why today you look so sad?

Wang: Oh, it is becuz last night, my secretery invite me to her home.

Chin: Wah, so good ar. Your secretery so leng lui wo, very liang moi la but why you so sad today?

Wang: When I go to her home, she call me stay in the living room for 5 minutes then go into her bedroom, she have surprise to give me.

Chin: Wasai, and then?

Wang: When I go into her bedroom, I see all my staffs in my cooperation is there and my secretery hands me a birthday cake.

Chin: Also not bad la, that's mean your staffs are loyal to you and I think it is not bad to have ppl celebrate your birthday. But why you so sad?

Wang: It is because when I go into her bedroom, I already put all my clothes away, I AM NAKED!!!!

Got the joke ?
The boss think his secretery want to have sex with him so he put all clothes away then now all his staffs see his naked body , he feel malu lo.

No comments: