Monday, September 1, 2008

President Bush

In an umbelievable incident,where an airplane met a technical engine failure and it was bound to crash down. However,the emergency parachutes available were only 4 while the total passengers were 5 person.

The first passenger said ,"I'm Hafiz Hashim,Malaysia needs me to win the All England again." Having said so,he took a parachute and jumped out.

Now the second passenger's remark was ,"I'm Hillary Clinton,former US first lady. I'm a very ambitious lady and the senator of New York. I've the potential to be the President of US." And so,she also took a parachute and jumped out of the plane.

At that instant,the third passenger interrupted ,"Ahh.. I'm the President of US. I've a big responsibility to protect a strong and big country. On top of that,I'm also the most brilliant President of US to date. No American wants me dead !" With that he also took 1 of the bags and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger,Osama bin Laden said to the 5th passenger,a mere 10 year old boy," I'm a Muslim and my fate is in the hand of Allah. Little boy,you take the last parachute and save yourself."

Instead,the little boy gleefully said, "Not to worry. There's 1 more parachute for you,uncle. You see..the "most brilliant US president" took my school bag and jump out of the plane,not knowing that it's not a parachute afterall.

No comments: