Monday, September 1, 2008

Coconut Tree, a girl

One day, there is a girl walking at the sea side.

Suddenly 3 guy walk past and say i giv u RM5 if u climb the coconut tree.Then she climb lor.After that she went home and told her mother that I earn RM5 today.

The mother ask how she get and she replied few boy ask me to climb the coconut tree and they will pay me RM5.The mother scolded and say u stupid they want to see ur panties oni.

The next day she went to the beach again,the 3 guy came and ask her to climb the tree again but this time they pay RM10, then she also follow.

Then she went home and tell her mother tht she earn RM10.The mother ask how she get and she replied few boy ask me to climb the coconut tree and they will pay me RM10.

The mother scolded her again and say u stupid they want to see ur panties oni.
She replied, " mom u are wrong .Today i din wear panties!! "

No comments: