Monday, September 1, 2008

Hang on

Oh, speaking of aeroplane crashing jokes, i have one.

There was this helicopter that was overloaded with people hanging onto a rope ladder that was dangling below it. There were 10 of these people and in order for everyone in the helicopter to be safe, one person on the rope ladder will have to let go and fall to certain death in order to lighten the weight.

The people on the rope ladder were saying stuffs like:

"I'm Ronald Susilo, S'pore needs me to will a olympic gold medal"
"I'm Bill Gates, US needs me to win more money"
"I'm Paris Hilton, my fans need me to produce more homes sex videos"
"I'm Wayne Rooney, Man U needs me to thrash Chelsea"etc...

At the very bottom of the rope was michael jackson.Then, he spoke, "I've done alot of wrong things in this life, molesting kids etc, i'll let go and sacrifice myself for everyone else here to live to atone for my sins."

The other nine people hanging on the rope ladder were so touched they started clapping their hands...

No comments: